* Experience: Over 30 years of consulting local landowners
and State officials on the ownership and history of Reelfoot River and Reelfoot Lake lands...
Including ownership of lands around Reelfoot River and Reelfoot
Lake by the Colony of North Carolina and the State of Tennessee from 1788 to present.
* Philosophy: "Public Records tell the true story of Reelfoot River's
History and Ownership"
* Primary focus: The a historical review of the History and Ownership
of all lands owned by the Colony of North Carolina from 1776 to 1789 and lands owned by the State of Tennessee at Reelfoot
River from 1796 to present. (Private and State of Tennessee owned)
* Detail study of the Reelfoot Lake Land Addition Project of 1927,
as amended and the Reelfoot Lake Levee/Road Project of 1917, as amended
* Detail study of the Reelfoot National Wildlife Refuge boundary
leased on August 28th 1941 to the United States Fish and Wildlife Service
* Hobbies: Fishing, Duck Hunting, Saltwater Fishing in the Gulf
of Mexico, Historical review of the history of the Reelfoot River Region and its watershed in Tennessee and Kentucky.